See Why Codeup is Worth Your Investment
Is Coding a Good Fit For Me? See Examples
What are my Financial Aid Options?
Web Development Capstone Projects
Data Science Capstone Projects
Official Student Employment Outcomes
As a tech bootcamp with a 100% tuition refund guarantee, we’re committed to your outcome.
Our goal is to get you hired in-field within 6 months of graduating. On this Outcomes Report, you can see what jobs our students are landing, how many of them are landing jobs, and what their average salaries are.
Web Development Outcomes Report
Data Science Outcomes Report
- Visit https://www.kaggle.com/ryanorsinger/intro-to-python
- Follow the instructions under “Getting Started.” You will need to create your own account to “Copy and Edit” the page so that you can practice Python! If you only read the page, you can’t see if you like doing it.
- Read through the sections and then practice in the cells that say “Exercise.”
Are Codeup's programs in-person or remote?
We are back on campus for in-person learning. Due to limited capacity, we’ve added a couple of virtual classes (can be subject to change.)
Can I come to Codeup if I’m not from Texas?
Why should I go to Codeup instead of a bootcamp or university?
- Your application process is rigorous and highly personalized. We really get to know you so we can be sure it’s a mutual fit.
- Our instructors are the best. Not only do they have industry experience, but students rave about the thought and care they pour into students.
- Our job isn’t done until you have yours. You’ll get personalized career coaching, and a whole team helping you to find a job, even after graduation.
- We’re personally invested in you! If you don’t get hired within 6 months of graduating, that means we didn’t do our part, so we will refund your tuition.
What is the value of a Codeup education?
Do you offer any programs for children or teenagers?
How should I decide which program is right for me? (Cloud Administration, Data Science or Web Development)
- What is your technical background? Our web development program doesn’t require any background, and has a faster ramp-up to admission. Data Science requires introductory experience in math, stats, and programming. Coding not your thing? Cloud Administration is for you if you like to fix and build things.
- What do you want to be working on daily? While some parts of the jobs will overlap, like writing in a programming language, most everything else is different. Web development will train you to build websites and applications. Data Science will train you to draw insights from data sets. Cloud Administration, you’ll get hands-on training in networking, Linux, Windows, security, and AWS Cloud.
Still not sure? Talk with our Admissions Team!
Do you offer a part-time program in the evenings or on weekends?
Is there an admissions deadline?
How do I know when I’m accepted into a Codeup program?
Do I need to bring my own computer?
Yes. Students must provide their own Apple laptop capable of running the most recent operating system, with at least 8GB for both programs, and the laptop can be made no earlier than 2018. It doesn’t need to be brand new – many of our students have good luck with refurbished options. You do not need a laptop for the admissions process, you’ll just need it by your first day of class.
Why recommend that we use Macintosh systems?
Will each class be recorded so students can view later?
Are there systems in place for in-person students to communicate with remote students?
Yes. We primarily use Slack, email and Zoom.